To ensure the efficient, effective and profitable delivery of all voids works.
To provide a coordinated void service that delivers maximum performance from the operational teams by providing a strong administration and suuport.
To coordinate the organisational activities, and work in a safe profitable, planned manner to achieve the programme and deliver a quality product and service in accordance with company requirements and legislation.
In doing so, satisfying the Client's expectations and maximising the financial return to the business.
To develop and maintain effective relationships, and to promote and protect the Osborne reputation whilst remaining customer focused and in line with Company policies and values.
Promote and follow good project governance through the policies and procedures laid out by the Osborne group and OPSL.
Understand and work within team targets and the OPSL business plan.
Assist in managing, reviewing and monitoring risk, program, quality and cost.
Control project execution plans and deliver structured updates to the client.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
You are ACCOUNTABLE (this is where you are ultimately answerable) within any requirements set by the Company for;
To proactively identify good quality business opportunities and improvements whilst working with customers that value our offering who will provide Osborne with long term business taking into account.
To coordinate, support and improve the Voids Department
- Delivering a quality product in line with customer requirements
Promote the one Osborne brand
- Ensuring you and your people live the Osborne values
Ensuring that your people are fully engaged, meeting their defined responsibilities and delivering maximum performance.
- Putting safety and health at the heart of decision making, asking, listening and responding, creating an environment where ideas are freely expressed and lessons learnt without fear of recrimination
To have processes in place that enable maximum performance from your teams
- To identify and monitor the integrity of information and deliver solutions where appropriate.
- To co-ordinate, plan and deliver the void process start to finish
- To assist in the Management and supervision of all Void Administration tasks ensuring that adequate support is provided for the void process.
- To support the Void Supervisor in the delivery of the void maintenance service through the provision of relevant data, information and feedback, ensuring consultants/contractors deliver to agreed service level agreements.
- To assist with enquires relating to the provision of void maintenance services, ensuring that enquires are dealt with in an effective, timely and customer focused manner.
- Investigate, resolve and analyse information to comply with the complaints policy as necessary and required.
- To build internal and external relationships at all levels by providing excellent customer service
- To liaise with internal departments, customers and tenants in the planning of void maintenance appointments and works, ensuring that their requirements are accounted for.
- To liaise with supervisors, DLO and approved sub-contractors in the co-ordination of void maintenance works and to modify diary entries to ensure that all works are managed in an efficient and cost-effective manner, recognizing deadlines and challenging incomplete information.
To coordinate and develop your team's performance to eliminate financial risks.
Managing all works in line with KPIs to ensure that targets are not only met but also exceeded.
By implementing, a structured process to collate key elements of the void works in a timely manner.
You are RESPONSIBLE(this is where you are responsible for doing or be delegated to) for;
- Act as the main point of contact for all queries relating to voids for OPSL, client and sub-contractors
- Be confident to challenge decisions where necessary
- Take ownership and be accountable for tasks allocated during the normal working day.
- Providing a high level of customer service and administration.
- Issuing of job orders to sub-contractors.
- Completing work orders based on specifications issued using NHF SOR's
- Issuing quotations/specifications and any VO's to the commercial team in an accurate and timely manner.
- Dealing with queries from the client.
- Identify any efficiency opportunities
- Working with Supervisors, DLO and approved sub-contractors to organise, allocate and schedule work
- Using the void management system to ensure accurate data sources for performance reporting, updating and changing information as the works order progresses
- Checking the asbestos register to ensure accurate information is available and ordering surveys if required.
- Obtaining quotations for necessary removals and scheduling
- Checking the EPC register and ordering survey as required.
- Liaising with energy suppliers on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure prompt resolution of queries and complaints
- Promote and develop best practice, partnering and Quality awareness
- Follow Osborne core values and policy & procedures
- Provide information to Operations Manager in a timely manner when requested to do so
- Printing out of site safety paperwork and site packs for delivery to site by supervisors
- The key person communicating between our client, supervisors and contractors.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner when necessary
- Keeping accurate records, updating trackers constantly monitoring target dates