MCG Construction are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to join our Facilities Management team working supporting a NHS trust.
- Apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as directed by the M&E Supervisor
- Carrying out prompt and efficient maintenance and repairs (planned and reactive) of mechanical plants and equipment
- Respond to requests generated by the Helpdesk, and use Maximo and mobile devices for management of work on daily basis and complete assignments
- To immediately report any emergency works to the Supervisor
- Working 40 hours per week between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in plumbing heating and ventilation
- Must be able to work independently when necessary as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and have a flexible approach to dealing with planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to health and safety
- Desirable to hold full clean UK Driving Licence
- Basic PC/IT skills
Please apply for an immediate start.