Are you a looking for a new opportunity within the Highways sector?
Then you need to keep reading as this might be the right fit for you!!
We are recruiting for a leading construction consultancy looking to add a Compliance Officer- Property to their team in London!
We are offering the successful candidate a competitive market related salary.
A Few Key Responsibilities of the Role-
- The Compliance Officer- Property will ensure safe and efficient delivery of service by achieving high standards of health and safety and risk reduction.
- Develop and effectively manage service programmes data to ensure compliance and delivery meets KPI, legislation and approved code of practices.
- Establish and maintain robust and accurate compliance files and reports for service programmes.
- To ensure that all the software from databases, namely Info-exchange (Statutory Compliance), Atrium (Property Database) and Integra (Financial) are continually updated and are aligned in the data they produce and validate the accuracy of data held in the live environment.
- Record the results of all servicing programmes in a method that provides easy accurate reporting on the contractor's performance and certification. Use results to highlight, detect and prevent non-compliance issues.
- Escalate serious non-compliance and contractor performance to the Compliance and Maintenance Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor and review third party service reports, certificates and assessments, such as Electrical Condition Reports and Fire Risk Assessments, in consultation with colleagues of the Building Services team, to assess and prioritise any recommendations. Making the initial assessment and allocating works to the appropriate person. Ensure actions are put in place to resolve any issues, keeping records of the review, how they were investigated and resolved.
- To triage all calls and assign a priority resolution.
- Manage and monitor contractor's registration memberships to appropriate bodies (such as Gas Safe, NICEIC and UKCAS) to ensure they remain active and current at all times.
- Develop relationships with site responsible persons and contractors providing sound technical professional advice.
- Ensure site responsible persons and contractors comply with the compliance programme in an effective and timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and stake holders to ensure compliance is met.
Essential Experience of the Role-
- Relevant M&E, compliance or health & safety qualification.
- Asbestos Competency P405 / P402.
- Background in property related environment.
- Experience of Infoexchange (Statutory Compliance), Atrium (Property Database) and Integra (Financial) systems and databases.
- Previous database and helpdesk experience or in a similar role.
- An awareness of the local government environment.
- Ability to follow pre-determined process and make decisions.
Job Title - Compliance Officer- Property
Area/Location - London
Type of Job - Permanent
Start Date - As Soon As Possible
Salary -Market Related
Please note that the salary for this job is Market Related and If you like what you have read so far
- you feel this Company matches what you are looking for in a new career venture
- would like a more detailed Job Description or would like to discuss the opportunity on the role further
please click Apply on this advert and ring Cass on
5192 or email Cassidee@
Mcgconstruction.co.uk to proceed in applying.