Facilities Manager (Electrical)
- Coventry, UK
- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
Our client, a leading Facilities Management and Building Solutions provider who are looking to recruit a dedicated and experience Facilities Manager. You will be looking over a health care contract and must have a strong electrical background as you will be responsible for the delivery of the electrical maintenance.
Duties will include:
- Act as the key point of contact for the Client with regards to Electrical Services
- Management of Facilities Services across site
- Drive and develop daily performance on the client sites
- Lead and manage the Facilities team taking responsibility for motivation and performance
- Deliver all works within timescale and budget
- Previous experience delivering Electrical maintenance services within a health care environment
- Formal Electrical Engineering qualifications (or equivalent)
- IOSH - Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Chartered Engineer (preferred)
Full Time / 37.5 hours a week / Permanent / 26 Days Holiday / Pension Cover / Health care cover plus more
Salary is dependant upon experience.
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up to date CV to:
Street Lighting Technician
MCG is recruiting for a Street Lighting Technician with an ONC electrical and Electronic Engineering...
Site Manager job on large scale Building Envelopes Contractor, Site Manager for Cladding & Facades, Kent...
Steel Fixer - Immediate Start - Ongoing - Uxbridge Steel Fixer. Our client, a main contractor that operates...
Steel Fixer - Immediate Start - Ongoing - Harrow Steel Fixer. Our client, a main contractor that operates...
Are you a Contracts Engineer looking for a new opportunity within the Highways sector? Then you need to keep...