- London Borough of Hounslow, UK
- £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
The main function of the Network Steward is monitoring the street scene to ensure that the required standards, compliance with Regulations and the contract are met. To maintain street scene quality and ensure a clean, green, and safe environment for all users.
To ensure compliance with the performance targets and to develop relationships with all our stakeholders.
· Experience or ability to work in a highly focused, customer service workplace
· Demonstrable commitment to continuous professional development in the area.
· Good IT skills
· Enthusiasm, team player
· Flexible in terms of hours worked and attitude
· Ability to work alone and within a team
Skills to include:
· Effective communication
· Good telephone manner
· Time Management
· Understanding of databases
· Organisational skills
· Accuracy/attention to detail
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated initiative
· Ability to work to deadlines
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITES:
Health and Safety Officer
MCG Construction are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to work within the M25 and head...
Transport Manager needed in Grays. The role of a transport Manager: manage the development, performance and...
Assistant Site Manager
MCG are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager in Bristol on a temp-perm basis. The ideal...
Resident Liaison Officer
MCG are currently recruiting for a Resident Liaison Officer in Stevenage. This will be a prodominantly site...
Assistant Design Manager
Job Title: Assistant Design Manager Location: Office based in Newbury Job Type: Permanent Salary:...