Senior Power System Engineer
- Manchester, UK
- £55,000 - £62,500 per annum
Are you a Senior Power System Engineer looking for a new opportunity within the Highways sector?
Then you need to keep reading as this might be the right fit for you!!
We are recruiting for a leading construction consultancy looking to add a Senior Power System Engineer to their team!
Job Title - Senior Power System Engineer
Area/Location - Manchester OR East Grinstead
Type of Job - Permanent
Start Date - As Soon As Possible
Salary - £62 000 (depending on experience)
Detailed description of what the individual will be doing
* Ensure that key TSO and DNO relationships are maintained at all levels within the project.
* Create and sustain a good team spirit within the Framework.
* Sound knowledge of Equipment and Protection and Control system of substation up to 400kV.
* Gather all relevant information and drawings direct from National Grid
* Can model Power system tool such as DigSILENT Power Factory, IPSA, CDEGS etc
* Able to carry out following studies, analysis and report
o Load Flow
o Short Circuit
o Transient Stability
o Voltage Stability
o Grid Code
o Reactive Compensation
o Insulation Coordination
o Earthing Studies
What's in it for you -
If you like what you have read so far
please click Apply on this advert and ring Cass on
5192 or email
mcgconstruction.co.uk to proceed in applying.
Street Lighting Technician
MCG is recruiting for a Street Lighting Technician with an ONC electrical and Electronic Engineering...
Site Manager job on large scale Building Envelopes Contractor, Site Manager for Cladding & Facades, Kent...
Steel Fixer - Immediate Start - Ongoing - Uxbridge Steel Fixer. Our client, a main contractor that operates...
Steel Fixer - Immediate Start - Ongoing - Harrow Steel Fixer. Our client, a main contractor that operates...
Are you a Contracts Engineer looking for a new opportunity within the Highways sector? Then you need to keep...