Construction Site Supervisor
- North Tyneside District, UK
- £31,000 - £31,500 per annum
Works Supervisor Job Description:
The role will involve attending site and carrying out a quality assessment of workmanship in line with specified criteria, preparation of highway maintenance job packs for operational gangs, coordination of highway works in line with health and safety criteria. North Tyneside Council have a strict permitting policy which the successful candidate would be expected to maintain.
Works Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Quality inspections on highway works to ensure they meet our client criteria.
- Coordination of highway maintenance works which include managing job cards in line with target dates for KPIs.
- Adherence to permit scheme in line with KPIs.
- Use of Symology System to create job packs, permits and updates for Highways works.
- Site inspections to ensure workforce are adhering to health and safety requirements i.e permit to dig/PPE/utility drawings etc in line with risk assessments.
- Organisation of traffic management for highway works.
- Assist Surface Water Manager with management of Strategic Gully Cleansing Programme.
- Management of call out rota for out of hours working
The above list is not meant to be an exhaustive range of tasks and responsibilities and is subject to the changing requirements of the business.
Works Supervisor Requirements:
* Microsoft Office experience - particularly Excel
* Experience of using data inventory system, ideally Symology
* Experience working within the highways and engineering field
* Have good organisational skills including the ability to multi-task,
* Be able to prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
* Be able to communicate effectively with everyone in a friendly and courteous manner, establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
* Ability to challenge others to deliver results;
* Enthusiasm for the role
Works Supervisor Expected Behaviours:
As part of our partnership objectives in line with our values, we ask all our staff to:
* Lead by example;
* Encourage, nurture and mentor junior members of staff;
* Be open and honest;
* Demonstrate respect for colleagues and a strong team working ethic;
* Demonstrate a sense of pride in a job well done; and
* Focus on solutions rather than problems.
* 37.5 hours a week
* Annual leave - 23 days per year.
* Company car
Site Manager job on large scale Building Envelopes Contractor, Site Manager for Cladding & Facades, Kent...
Transport Manager needed in Grays. The role of a transport Manager: manage the development, performance and...
Assistant Site Manager
MCG are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager in Bristol on a temp-perm basis. The ideal...
Site Manager - Fit-Out
Site Manager required for Office Fit-Out - 3 floors, consisting of Office Floor, Reception area and Basemant....
Site Manager required to work on refurb project adding an extension onto a Leisure facility. 18 weeks work....