- Willesden, London, UK
- £20.00 per hour
Job Title: Steel Fixer
Location: Old Oak Common Train station, Willesden Junction Station, NW10
You MUST be a steel fixer with around 2 years of Steel Fixing experience.
Your typical daily tasks will consist of:
* Setting out the work area, following engineering plans.
* Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh.
* Tying steel reinforcement bars (rebars) to build cages.
* Fitting spacers and chairs (supports).
* Using rebar to build special casts to keep setting concrete in place.
* Fixing steel to concrete bases.
* Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
What you'll need:
Job Duration: Long term, Full-time
Hours: 50 to 77 hours a week (Weekends (Double Pay))
Shift Times: 7.30 - 6pm
PAY: £20.20 per hour PAYE
Saturday - 1st 4 hours at time and half. All other hours at double time.
Sunday - All hours at double time.
I am looking for a labourer ASAP in Middlewich on a residential project. £12.50ph PAYE. Mon-Fri 8-5...
Bricklayer - 6 Months - Immediate Start - Ebbsfleet Bricklayers. Our client, a brickwork sub-contractor...
Commercial Administrator I have a Fantastic opportunity for someone ideally with a construction ( ROOFING...
Job Title: Steel Fixer - PAYE PERMANENT CONTRACT Location: HS2, Old Oak Common Train station, NW10 Job...
Multi skilled Joiner needed for a site in Manchester Start date: TBC Duration: 1 week potential for more...