- Ealing, London, UK
- £20.00 per hour
Job Title: Steel Fixer - PAYE PERMANENT CONTRACT
Location: HS2, Old Oak Common Train station, NW10
Job Duration: 1-2 years, Long term, Full-time
PAY: WEEKLY PAY -£20.20 per hour PAYE + Overtime
Hours: 50+ Hours
Shifts: Mon- Fri (7.30 - 6pm), Saturday(7.30 - 1pm)
You MUST be a Steel Fixer with around 1-2 years of Steel Fixing experience. Your typical daily tasks will consist of:
* Setting out the work area, following engineering plans.
* Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh.
* Tying steel reinforcement bars (rebars) to build cages.
* Fitting spacers and chairs (supports).
* Using rebar to build special casts to keep setting concrete in place.
* Fixing steel to concrete bases.
* Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
What you'll need:
* A valid CSCS card.
* Valid HS&E (Health & Safety).
* Right to work Documents.
* Able to pass a drug & alcohol and health test.
* At least 2 references from previous steel fixing roles.
* An up-to-date CV.
Whats in it for you?
* Permanent, long-term Job.
* Enhanced pension.
* Paid Holidays.
There's a lot of work available, so you'll have the opportunity to make a lot of money, whilst working on one of the biggest projects in the UK!
If you're interested, please text ' Fixer London to 07909214216, and one of our consultants will get back to you ASAP!
I'm looking for floor layers to work on site in Darlington over the weekend. Day rate available. Must have:...
Groundworkers needed for a site in Bradford. Duration: Potential till Christmas Period Start date: Monday...
A construction site in the Oakwood, Enfield area are looking for a CPCS Banksman Slinger. This contract pays...
Slinger/Signaller - Immediate Start - Long Term Work - City of London (WC1X) Slinger/Signaller. Our client, a...
Dumper driver :transport paving materials, construction supplies, dirt, or garbage to and from various...